Lane Localization Controls System Engineer
General Motors Milford, MI
- Maintained and developed software components that provide localization information from the highly detailed map to the automated driving algorithm of Super Cruise level 2 self-driving system.
- Worked with subsystem engineers, calibrators, and program team to develop and validate active safety software.
- Developed and validated software in C and C++.
- Developed software component unit and integration tests in Google Test.
- Contributed to development of software component simulator/playback tool.
- Peer reviewed team members’ software components.